Al Qassimi Maternity HospitalVoltar à lista de projetos
- Mughaidir Suburb Al Khezamia, Sharjah, United Arab Emirates
- Ministry of Public Works UAE, Ministry of Health UAE
- Paolo Lettieri, Dagmar Sestak, Aswan Ibrahim Zubaidi, Giuseppe Monti, Andrea Bambini, Haider Al Sawad, Antonina Gucciardi, Francesco Prennushi, Maria Marta Zandonà, Irene Tchimorin, Giorgio Tommaselli, Marta Candiani, Pierolivo Lunardelli, Firas Raheel, Khais Al Hashimi, Mustafa Baldawi
- Architectural Design and Engineering
- General Planning
- Healthcare Design and Medical Equipment
- Progetto MCK
200 Beds Hospital for Women and Children and Emergency Extension in Sharja, UAE.
Ministry of Health of UAE decided to expand Al Qassimi Hospital, in addition to 200 beds for Maternity, Gynecology and Pediatrics as self-contained hospital for all kinds of services and facilities. It was also decided to extend the Emergency department of the existing hospital to respond to the additional needs for better emergency services. Ministry of Public Works of UAE, that financed the project, appointed UPA as Consultant for Design and Site Supervision. The design is developed as joint venture between General Planning & Urbanism Planning Architecture. Project MCK did consultancy services for medical planning and equipment. UPA continued the project up to site supervision and final delivery to client.