The building stands alone in the northeast of Udine exhibition area. Built in 1885 by the former Udine Cotton Mill. It was used as a foundry and workshop for the repair and construction of mechanical items. The project was to restore the building and with it its historical heritage, transforming and adapting it to new exhibition spaces for fairs. Two raised floors with a steel frame, connected by a walkway, were introduced in the lateral naves: floating elements within the existing original space, completely disjointed from the existing walls, allowing to maintain unchanged the original space of the former foundry.