Eva’s strengths are the conceptual development of a project and her visionary design skills. Through her experience in teaching Landscape Urbanism she can bring in her knowledge in developing sustainable strategies that seek for the balance between landscape and buildings.
Grad Dipl Des (AA) Dip Arq (UCV)
Studied architecture and urbanism at the Universidad Central de Venezuela and subsequently completed the Graduate Design programme under Jeff Kipnis at the Architectural Association.
- Founding partner of Groundlab
- Director of MA Landscape Urbanism, Architectural Association
- Visiting Professor, The University of Hong Kong
- Visiting Professor, Tsinghua University
- Honorary Professor at Xi’an University of Architecture and Technology
- Professor of practice, ASD, Singapore University of Technology and Design
Holger Kehne aims at engaging practice and academic research in unison, beginning in London where between 2002 and 2010 he gained extensive academic experience as unit master in the Diploma School of the Architectural Association while setting up and developing Plasma Studio.
BSc (Hons) Dip Arch
Studied architecture at the University of Applied Sciences in Muenster, Germany and at the University of East London.
- RIBA Part 1-3
- Licensed Architect, Architects Registration Board, UK
- Adjunct Associate Professor, The University of Hong Kong
- Honorary Professor, Xi’an University of Architecture and Technology
- PhD candidate, RMIT
Ulla runs Plasma Studio Italy and she has accompanied a wide range of small and medium-sized projects from conception to realization. She is guest lecturer design courses at the University of Innsbruck and she works as a jury member in competitions.
Dipl-Ing Dr Arch
Studied architecture at the University of Innsbruck, Austria, the TU Delft and TU Eindhoven.
- Member of the Architects Chamber of Bolzano, Italy
- Lecturer at the School of Architecture University of Innsbruck, Austria
Chuan Wang is an architect and landscape architect with a multi-discipline background. His design field covers several scales from urban planning to architecture, landscape as well as industrial design. He has won a series of important international design awards both in China and abroad, and is good at solving complex interdisciplinary design topic with parametric techniques.
MArch Tsinghua University
Completing afterwards a Master Course on Landscape Architecture at Tsinghua University in Beijing, China.
- Partner of PMA DESIGN LIMITED
- Co-tutor of Landscape Urbanism master studio at Tsinghua University
- Winner of Outstanding landscape planner, ILIA