Nodo Bovisa – MoLeCoLa
- Park Associati
- Via Bovisasca, 20157 Milan
- Comune di Milano, Ferrovie Nord Milano, Hines (investor)
- Filippo Pagliani, Michele Rossi, Marco Panzeri (Project Director), Elisa Borghi, Sara Cacciati, Valeria Donini, Erica Fassi, Simone Marzorati, Irene Ricciardi, Andrea Riva, Elisa Taddei, Marinella Ferrari, Antonio Cavallo, Xhensila Ogreni, Stefano Venegoni
- Environmental expert
- Infrastructure, transport, and mobility
- MIC – Mobility in chain
- Energetic-MEP strategies and sustainability
- ESA Engineering
- Digital solutions for sustainability
- Schneider Electric
- Energetic strategies
- A2A Calore e servizi
- Participatory Process
- IRS – Istituto Ricerca Sociale
- Wooden and prefabricated construction expert
- Legal and administrative process
MoLeCoLa − Mobility Learning Community Lab: reinventing the Nodo Bovisa site as an integrated, sustainable idea-generating neighbourhood
The MoLeCoLa proposal creates an innovative, sustainable and integrated technological district that fosters the redevelopment of the Bovisa district by meeting the ten challenges set by the international competition promoted by C40 Reinventing Cities to transform degraded sites into environmental and urban regeneration areas.
Developed by the team led by Park Associati, the masterplan for the area covering over 90,000 square metres develops in synergy with the other interventions existing in the area, interacts with Politecnico di Milano and represents an opportunity to mend the areas previously separated by the tracks of the Milano Nord Bovisa railway through the redevelopment of the railway station as the beating heart of the renovated district.
MoLeCoLa creates an 'idea-generating' district, its functional mix being based on three key principles: housing, production and interaction. Residences, student residences, commercial activities, co-working and the Ferrovie Nord headquarters are integrated within a public space full of equipped green areas to create a harmonious landscape that meets the objective of achieving zero CO2 emissions by 2050.
The masterplan experiments with alternative and sustainable ways of experiencing mobility, landscape, living, working and consumption, with the aim of increasing well-being for the individual and for the whole community. MoLeCoLa creates the physical and digital infrastructure that enables a connection of local collaborative networks: in professional terms it provides spaces for sharing the work and research process, in economic terms it provides circular economy best practices, while in social terms it builds community proximity.
MoLeCoLa reinvents the city by bringing together the existing needs and envisaging a future built on the value of environmental and social sustainability.
hace 2 semanas
hace 3 semanas
hace 1 mes